[INDOLOGY] Colour symbolism in pre-modern Indic sources; concise overview of the senses

Nagaraj Paturi nagarajpaturi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 19:41:43 UTC 2019

Dear Prof. Dominik Wujastyk,

Are the color symbolism topic and the senses are topic two different
topics?

Colors:

Trigunas and colors: white, red and black

Colors of devatas such as white for Saraswati white for knowledge

Colors assigned to almost all categorisations such as grahas etc in Vedic
predictive Astrology, and meters in Chandass'aastra etc.

The list can go on.