[INDOLOGY] How to translate an indological book from French to English AGAIN

jmdelire jmdelire at ulb.ac.be
Sun Sep 9 15:17:59 UTC 2018

I would like to thank all those who gave me ideas in order to solve my
problem, exposed below.
The difficulty now is the payement. I don't have the money to pay for
the translation.
Perhaps is there a solution through an Indian publishing house.
Does anybody know a publisher, who could pay for the translation with
the exclusive distribution in exchange ?

Best regards,

Dr J.M.Delire