[INDOLOGY] Concerning the International Association of Sanskrit Studies

Ananya Vajpeyi vajpeyi at csds.in
Sun Nov 18 08:13:55 UTC 2018

Dear Andrew,

Thanks for the update from the IASS in response to the letter of concern
drafted and signed by many colleagues. I agree with you that it's
encouraging to see the organization takes some necessary steps towards
housekeeping and internal reform. Surely more scholars will join the IASS,
some will stand for elections, and take the work of Sanskrit forward in the
spirit of both preserving and augmenting our collective knowledge about
this language and its vast field of study.

Asato mā sad-gamaya!

Best,

Ananya.

--