[INDOLOGY] [RISA-L LIST] University/College Sanskrit courses

Christoph Emmrich christoph.emmrich at utoronto.ca
Mon Nov 12 23:21:48 UTC 2018

Dear Antonia,

As to your request, here are two links to where to find information about the Sanskrit offerings at the University of Toronto:

http://religion.utoronto.ca/courses/sanskrit/

http://religion.utoronto.ca/courses/undergrad/

Undergraduate courses are taught by Libbie Mills. Graduate level Sanskrit at UofT is taught by Srilata Raman, Ajay Rao, Luther Obrock, and by myself.

Warmly,
Christoph

----

Christoph Emmrich

Associate Professor, Buddhist Studies

Director, Centre for South Asian Studies

at the Asian Institute, Munk School of Global Affairs and Public Policy

Chair, Numata Program UofT/McMaster

University of Toronto

http://www.religion.utoronto.ca/people/faculty/christoph-emmrich/

Department for the Study of Religion

University of Toronto

Jackman Humanities Building, R.203

170 St. George Street

Toronto, Ontario M5R 2M8, Canada

+416.978.6463 (o), +416.978.1610 (f)

http://religion.utoronto.ca/people/faculty/christoph-emmrich/

[http://religion.utoronto.ca/wp-content/uploads/ppl-emmrich2-150x150.jpg]<http://religion.utoronto.ca/people/faculty/christoph-emmrich/>

Department for the Study of Religion – Emmrich, Christoph<http://religion.utoronto.ca/people/faculty/christoph-emmrich/>
religion.utoronto.ca
About. Christoph Emmrich (PhD University of Heidelberg, 2004) engages with fields as diverse as Nepalese and Burmese Buddhism, Sanskrit, Pali, Newar, Burmese and Mon literature and Tamil Jainism.

Centre for South Asian Studies (CSAS)

Asian Institute, Munk School of Global Affairs and Public Policy

North Building, R.106

1 Devonshire Place

Toronto, ON M5S 3K7, Canada

Tel.: (416) 978-6463<tel:(416)9786463>

http://munkschool.utoronto.ca/csas/about/

christoph.emmrich at utoronto.ca<https://webmail.utoronto.ca/imp/message.php?index=6723#%23>

Sent from my BlackBerry — the most secure mobile device — via the Rogers Network from my BlackBerry — the most secure mobile device — via the Rogers Network