[INDOLOGY] IndUni keyboard layouts?

Benjamin Fleming fleming_b4 at hotmail.com
Mon May 21 14:49:04 UTC 2018

Dear Elisa,

Thanks you for your message. That is helpful though I find that only about 4 useful diacritical marks come up on the default ABC Extended keyboard: ā, ṣ, ñ, and ṁ that I can see (I am using a Unicode font). Is there a good tutorial for navigating and/or inputting the diacritics one needs for Sanskrit? It is not self evident, at least to me.

Best,
Ben