[INDOLOGY] Reaching 200 verses on Krishna

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Fri May 11 05:33:48 UTC 2018

Here is the corrected reading for one of the verses:

सखाहमस्मि ते कृष्ण भूत्वा त्वं मे सहायक: ।
अपाहार्षीर्ममाज्ञानं प्रसृतं मे मनोरणे ।।१९१।।

O Kr̥ṣṇa, I am a friend of yours. Becoming a helper to me, you took away
the ignorance spread around me on the battlefield of my mind.

Madhav Deshpande
Campbell, California