[INDOLOGY] in praise of water

Z Y yaophi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 02:30:25 UTC 2018

Hi, Alex, my following study is somewhat relevant. More references are
found in the article.

Zhihua Yao, "One, Water, and Cosmogony: Reflections on the Ṛgveda X.129 and
the *Taiyi sheng shui*”. In Ithamar Theodor and Zhihua Yao (eds.)* Brahman
and Dao: Comparative Studies of Indian and Chinese Philosophy and
Religion* (Lexington
Books 2014), 3-18.

Zhihua Yao
Associate Professor of Philosophy