[INDOLOGY] Steven Collins

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 05:40:15 UTC 2018

This is indeed very sad news.  Steve was a brilliant scholar and charming
friend to all.  Steve and I coincided at Oxford, many years ago, where we
became friends.  I will miss him.

Dominik

​
--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
​,​

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
​,​

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
​,​
University of Alberta, Canada