[INDOLOGY] Announcing Journal launch: AJIS

Lavanya Vemsani lavanyavemsani at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 15:11:17 UTC 2018

Hello All,
Happy to announce the launch of American Journal of Indic Studies (AJIS) today on The Buddha Jayanti:
https://journals.library.unt.edu/index.php/indicstudies/index

Please check it out and request your libraries to subscribe.

With the help of our Executive Editor, Prof. Pankaj Jain, AJIS is hosted on University of North Texas Libraries on OJS system in free and publicly accessible format.

On this happy occasion I would like to thank our editorial team (https://journals.library.unt.edu/index.php/indicstudies/about/editorialTeam),
Contributing authors, and UNT libraries for their support.

We also invite your articles as well as book/media reviews for our next issue scheduled for early Fall.

Thank you.
Lavanya

Lavanya Vemsani
Ph.D (History) Ph.D. (Religious Studies)
Professor, Dept. of Social Sciences
Shawnee State University
Portsmouth OH 45662
Phone: 740-351-3233
Co-founder, American Academy of Indic Studies
Editor-in-Chief
American Journal of Indic Studies