[INDOLOGY] Autsanash Purana

Christophe Vielle christophe.vielle at uclouvain.be
Tue Oct 3 07:24:08 UTC 2017

Here is the reference to a recent edition of the Vindhyamāhātmya claiming to be part of the Auśanasapurāṇa  which is, a Dominik pointed out, the text here concerned:
http://www.worldcat.org/title/ausanasa-puranantargata-vindyacala-mahatmya-vindya-khanda-hindi-tika-evam-vistrta-angreji-hindi-bhumika-sahita/oclc/879118972

Christophe Vielle
Louvain-la-Neuve