[INDOLOGY] Place of Origin of Mandana and Vacaspati

Abhinav Anand anandabhinav2009 at gmail.com
Tue May 23 16:20:25 UTC 2017

Dear Professor Aklujkar,

Thank you very much for the insight you've provided regarding Mandana and
Vacaspati Mishra's place of origin. While I'll be looking forward to having
more information about Mandana Mishra's place of origin, I'll be going
through your article. And I'm sure it'll benefit me a lot.

With best regards,
Abhinav Anand

Email Id- anandabhinav2009 at gmail.com
Mobile No.- +91 9654409939 <096544%2009939>