[INDOLOGY] Font?

Lindquist, Steven slindqui at mail.smu.edu
Thu May 11 12:33:28 UTC 2017

Accessing the under-circle on a Mac is not straight-forward at all in just about any keyboard layout.  However, I use a version of the EasyUnicode font that Tim Lubin modified specifically for this purpose.  In this case: r + (opt + 1) + r = r̥, l + (opt + 1) + r = l̥

Tim may have more to say or a more recent version of the layout.

Steven

STEVEN LINDQUIST, PH.D.
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, RELIGIOUS STUDIES
DIRECTOR, ASIAN STUDIES

Dedman College of Humanities and Sciences, SMU
PO Box 750202 | Dallas | TX | 75275-0202
Email: slindqui at smu.edu<mailto:slindqui at smu.edu>
Web: http://faculty.smu.edu/slindqui