[INDOLOGY] Font?

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Thu May 11 13:53:34 UTC 2017

Just to let everyone know that using Ukelele I modified the EasyUnicode
keyboardlayout for Mac (renamed as MMDUnicode) that allows easy entering of
"r̥ r̥̄ l̥ ḷ".  For the benefit of those who may wish to use this keyboard
layout, I have attached it here.  This now allows an easy way to
distinguish between लृ (l̥) ळ (ḷ) in Roman transcription.  Hope it is
useful to some of you who would like to keep this distinction in
transcription.  I want to thank everyone who gave me suggestions about how
to do this. With best wishes,

Madhav Deshpande
Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA