[INDOLOGY] Font?

James Hartzell james.hartzell at gmail.com
Thu May 11 12:27:49 UTC 2017

Hi Madhav

Not sure if it would do what you want, but have you tried EasyUnicode? It
works well on the Mac for the normal diacritics.

Cheers
James

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 2:22 PM, Madhav Deshpande via INDOLOGY <
indology at list.indology.info> wrote:

> Thanks, Artur, for this chart of all characters in Gandhari Unicode.  I do
> see here the characters with a ring underneath.  My question now is if
> there is a Keyboard for Mac that would allow accessing these characters.
>
> Madhav
>
> On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 8:15 AM, Artur Karp <karp at uw.edu.pl> wrote:
>
>> Look at the lowest part of the set:
>>
>> http://andrewglass.org/gu.php
>>
>> Artur

>>> Hello Artur,
>>>
>>>      I have Gandhari Unicode installed on my Mac.  The question is how
>>> to access these characters.
>>>
>>> Madhav

James Hartzell, PhD(2x)
Basque Center on Cognition, Brain and Language (BCBL), Donostia, Spain
Center for Mind/Brain Sciences (CIMeC), The University of Trento, Italy
Center for Buddhist Studies, Columbia University, USA