[INDOLOGY] Accented text taittiriya Samhita book 4 chapters 5 and 7 needed

Peter Wyzlic pwyzlic at uni-bonn.de
Mon Jan 9 14:46:08 UTC 2017

Am 09.01.2017 um 15:17 schrieb Harry Spier:
> I need the accented text for taittiriya samhtta book 4 chapters 5 and
> 7 from good editions.
>
> I have Kashinatha Agase's edition from Ananda Ashram (but there might
> be some misprings in it so I need to check it against other editions.
>
> 1) Does anyone have Satvalekaras edition?
>
> 2) It looks like Rangacharya and Sastris edition may not have book 4
> as vo. 5 is book 3 and vo. 6 is book 5.  But if there is a book 4 by
> them and someone has it that would be great.
>
> Or any other good editions?
>
> 3) The version on GRETIL doesn't appear use the usual taittiriya
> accent system.

There is, e.g., Albrecht Weber's edition (in Latin transliteration)

    Taittirīya-Saṃhitā, part 1: Kāṇḍa I-IV, Leipzig 1871 (Indische
    Studien: 11)
    Taittirīya-Saṃhitā, part 2: Kāṇḍa V-VII, Leipzig 1872 (Indische
    Studien: 12)
    (Online: <https://books.google.com/books?id=2hQexPiZKRwC> and elsewhere)

or the edition of Sontakke, Dharmadhikari et al.:

    Taittirīya Saṁhitā : with the Padapāṭha and the commentaries of
    Bhaṭṭa Bhāskara Miśra and Sāyaṇācārya / ed. by N. S. Sontakke ;
    T. N. Dharmadhikari. - Poona : Vaidika Saṃśodhana Maṇḍala [et
    al.], 1970-2007 (vol. 1-5 in 9 parts)

Hope it helps
Peter Wyzlic

--
Institut für Orient- und Asienwissenschaften
Bibliothek