[INDOLOGY] Accented text taittiriya Samhita book 4 chapters 5 and 7 needed

Harry Spier hspier.muktabodha at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 14:17:21 UTC 2017

Dear list members,

I need the accented text for taittiriya samhtta book 4 chapters 5 and 7
from good editions.

I have Kashinatha Agase's edition from Ananda Ashram (but there might be
some misprings in it so I need to check it against other editions.

1) Does anyone have Satvalekaras edition?

2) It looks like Rangacharya and Sastris edition may not have book 4 as vo.
5 is book 3 and vo. 6 is book 5.  But if there is a book 4 by them and
someone has it that would be great.

Or any other good editions?

3) The version on GRETIL doesn't appear use the usual taittiriya accent
system.

Thanks,
Harry Spier