[INDOLOGY] Gita 13.6

Walter Slaje slaje at kabelmail.de
Wed Aug 23 07:00:46 UTC 2017

A grammatically meticulous analysis of all words, their gender and
inflection, as they occur in the BhG, will be found here:

R.B.P.C. Divanji, Śrīmadbhagavadgītāvivecanātmakaśabdakośaḥ: Critical
Word-Index to the Bhagavadgītā. Reprint [of the edition of 1946]. New Delhi
1993.

I quote from the preface of A. Wezler: "There is no tool like this index
[...] Divanji's work remains unsurpassed. [...] compared to it, R. J.
Venkateswaran's Dictionary of Bhagavad Gita (Delhi 1991) looks like the
scribble of an absolute beginner."

Regards again,
WS