[INDOLOGY] Query re: guru-ziSya and paramparA

Nagaraj Paturi nagarajpaturi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 18:44:51 UTC 2016

> One interesting guru(śiṣya)paramparā that finds mention in many spiritual
traditions is that of nātha sampradāya /nātha paramparā.

For greater accuracy , I should have said,

One interesting guru(śiṣya)paramparā that finds mention as the founding/
beginning guru(śiṣya)paramparā of the given tradition in many spiritual
traditions is that of nātha sampradāya /nātha paramparā.

--
Nagaraj Paturi

Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.

(Pune, Maharashtra, INDIA )