[INDOLOGY] 'Vedic' astrology

Bill Mak bill.m.mak at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 20:45:06 UTC 2016

Martin, not exactly. This was precisely my point. Dikshit did refer to horoscopy under Vedic astrology. See “Jātaka branch of astrology” under “Atharva jyotiṣa” in the section Vedaṅga (Vol.1 p.97-98). Things might have come to the forefront in recent time, but such ideas have certainly been around.

Bill