[INDOLOGY] Taittiriya Aranyaka with Bhaskara Misra's commentary

David and Nancy Reigle dnreigle at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 17:35:40 UTC 2016

Dear Harry,

It sounds like you are looking specifically for a PDF of the 1902 original
edition of vol. 3. As you know, all three volumes were photographically
reprinted in one volume in 1985 by Motilal Banarsidass. If you can use a
scan of vol. 3 from this reprint, I am sure that many people on this list
have a copy of it.

As for your other question, I do not know of any other edition with
Bhaskara-misra's commentary.

Best regards,

David Reigle
Colorado, U.S.A.