[INDOLOGY] Taittiriya Aranyaka with Bhaskara Misra's commentary

Harry Spier hspier.muktabodha at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 17:48:02 UTC 2016

I have been unable to get a pdf ot vol. 3 of the Taittiriya Aranyaka with
Bhaskara Misra's commentary by Sastri and Rangacarya.

Does anyone know if there have been any other editions of the Taittiriya
Aranyaka with Bhaskararamisra's commentary published?

I thought I had seen somewhere on-line (where I can't remember) that an
edition had been published by Ananda Ashram edited by Abhyankara with an
introduction by VV Dvivedi but when I did a search of the KVK on-line
collection of library catalogues all I could come up with was the entry for
Abhyankara's edition with Sayana's commentary also published by Ananda
Ashram.

Thanks,
Harry Spier