[INDOLOGY] New indological publications from Vienna

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 04:48:59 UTC 2016

Dear Birgit,

I've been trying to buy a new book that you mentioned, but the OEAW website
isn't working, as far as I can see.  I got as far as "confirmation" but
then there's no button to make the payment and complete the purchase.

I'm writing this to you, because I tried using the OEAW website's "Contact"
page, and that doesn't work either.  You press "send" and nothing happens.
I'm cc'ing the list in case others had trouble too.

Warm regards from deep Canadian winter,
Dominik
​