[INDOLOGY] New indological publications from Vienna

Birgit Kellner birgit.kellner at oeaw.ac.at
Tue Jan 19 13:25:17 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

the technical problems Dominik reported with the website of the Austrian
Academy of Sciences Press have been resolved, I'm told. For your
convenience, here is, again, the link to the recent relevant
publications: http://verlag.oeaw.ac.at/Sachgebiete/Asienforschung

(In the unlikely event that problems should re-occur, please contact
verlag at oeaw.ac.at.)

With best regards,

Birgit Kellner

--