[INDOLOGY] Exhibition on Himalayan Art, The University of Bonn

Julia Hegewald julia.hegewald at uni-bonn.de
Thu Jan 7 10:19:28 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues and friends,

I would like to draw your attention to an exhibition entitled "Public Space and Art in the Himalayas” which I have been organising with MA and BA students from my department in cooperation with our Alexander von Humboldt Fellow, Prof. Pratyush Shankar from Ahmedabad. The opening is on 18th January 2016. There is a programme of lectures accompanying the exhibition. Please see the attached flyer for further information.

If you are in Germany in January we would be delighted to welcome you to Bonn for the exhibition and/or the lectures.

with kind regards,

Julia Hegewald.

Prof. Dr. Julia A. B. Hegewald
Professor of Oriental Art History
Head of Department
University of Bonn
Institute of Oriental and Asian Studies (IOA)
Department of Asian and Islamic Art History
Adenauerallee 10
53113 Bonn
Germany

Email: julia.hegewald at uni-bonn.de