[INDOLOGY] INDOLOGY Digest, Vol 47, Issue 22

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 01:47:53 UTC 2016

Thanks, Alex.  Endo's article
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/0yrcdhowd3pvkai/Endo_2000_Prasamkhyana_in_the_Yogabhasya%20ocr.pdf?dl=0>
is cast as a response to Bader, with whom he specifically takes issue on
some points.

​
--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
​,​

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
​,​

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
​,​
University of Alberta, Canada