[INDOLOGY] PDF of Peterson Report Part 1

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 17:50:45 UTC 2016

I've now completed the set of six Peterson reports at
catalogues.indology.info, under Biswas 0857.

​
--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
​,​

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
​,​

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
​,​
University of Alberta, Canada