[INDOLOGY] PDF of Peterson Report Part 1

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 04:28:36 UTC 2016

I've uploaded the Google scan of Peterson's first report to the
catalogues.indology.info website, in Biswas 0857.  Thanks!

If anyone can point me to volume 4, that would be great.

Dominik

​
--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
​,​

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
​,​

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
​,​
University of Alberta, Canada