[INDOLOGY] PDF of Peterson Report Part 1

Peter Mukunda Pasedach peter.pasedach at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 4 07:04:11 UTC 2016

Dear Elliot,

unfortunately the link you sent me doesn't give me access to this book
either, so I would be thankful if you could send me your file via
dropbox.

I have also sent a message to the Hathi Trust that this book appears
to be out of copyright, so that they should make it accessible to
people, let's see if that happens, and probably our AAI library here
in Hamburg has a physical copy of it, which however is kept in an
external storage facility from which I ordered it yesterday evening,
but it would take about a week to arrive.

Thanks,

Peter