[INDOLOGY] Eating flesh of a jogi, a magician, a healer

Artur Karp karp at uw.edu.pl
Wed Apr 27 18:25:17 UTC 2016

Great thanks for the link to "Legends" ---- !!!

I have my own copy (a reprint), but the pdf offers the search/find tool.

Dear Nagaraj, my Urdu is not sufficient to freely read scientific papers; a
smattering of it obtained during my stay in Delhi (1973-1977), not
developed, already  sinking into oblivion. Is there any English version of
the paper?

Artur