SAsia library post at Library of Congress

Allen Thrasher alanus1216 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 17:50:01 UTC 2016

My apologies for the late posting (deadline tomorrow, but it might be extended).  I made a technical booboo in an earlier attempt.  Anyway, my old position at the LOC has finally been posted, link attached below.
NOTA BENE:
1.  You not absolutely have to be a US citizen.2.  The language primarily desired is Hindi.3.  You do not have to have a library science degree.  (A lot of Area Studies  librarians have segued from other backgrounds.)
If anyone wants to discuss the advantages or otherwise of USG or LOC employment they are welcome to contact me privately.
Best wishes,
Allen Thrasher

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android