[INDOLOGY] Descriptive Catalogue of the Samskrit Manuscripts in Banaras Hindu University.

Mrinal Kaul mrinalkaul81 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 05:18:04 UTC 2016

Dear All,

I have been looking for a PDF of the following catalogue of the Sanskrit
Mss kept in BHU etc. Is there is a PDF available? I failed to locate one or
is it that I am simply missing something out there.

*Tripāṭhī, Ramā Śaṅkar. (1971) Descriptive Catalogue of the Samskrit
Manuscripts in Gaekwada Library, Bhārat Kalā Bhavana Library and Samskrit
Mahā-Vidyālaya Library, Banaras Hindu University. Banaras Hindu University
Samskrit Series 6. Varanasi: Banaras Hindu University. *

I would highly appreciate if someone can share a PDF with me. Thanks very
much in advance.

Best wishes.

Mrinal Kaul