[INDOLOGY] who is the deity on the photograph?

RHKoch rolfheiner.koch at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 10:57:04 UTC 2015

Dear Roelf,

we coming closer to the place in Delhi where this statue is located
via this link (directing to the Bijwasan area of Delhi:)

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://nimbarka.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/pict1620.jpg&imgrefurl=http://nimbark.org/shri-golok-dham-ashram-vrindavan-and-new-delhi-india/about-shri-golok-dham-ashram-new-delhi/&h=2816&w=2112&tbnid=GPBuXEB_vJGLQM:&docid=8XN1pB1IF8yPUM&ei=PqT2Va6_I8eosgGcmZD4Dw&tbm=isch&ved=0CDMQMygSMBJqFQoTCK7Wr52r9scCFUeULAodnAwE_w

Best

Rolf Heinrich Koch