[INDOLOGY] SanskritVerb - A verb form generator
drdhaval2785 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 17:30:05 UTC 2015
We are happy to present before you our project *SanskritVerb* - a
computational simulation of step by step Sanskrit verb form generation
*Expected outcome* -
1. The code gives step by step derivation of all forms of a given verb in
2. The code gives a derived table at the end.
*Source code* - https://github.com/drdhaval2785/SanskritVerb
*Online testing* -
1. Currently the machine doesn't create sanAdi verb forms. It will be
included in later versions.
2. Bug reports are welcome at
3. We have relied upon the following books - (1) Ashtadhyayi sahajabodha by
Dr. Pushpa Dikshit, (2) Siddhantakaumudi with Balamanorama commentary and
4. Current version is version 1.1.0 (
Dr. Dhaval Patel, I.A.S and Dr. Shivakumari Katuri
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the INDOLOGY