[INDOLOGY] article wanted

Arlo Griffiths arlogriffiths at hotmail.com
Tue May 26 20:01:03 UTC 2015

Dear John,

I don't have the volume at hand here at home, so cannot check it down to the comma, but basically this reference seems accurate --- except that I believe the article was published in Indonesian. The volume Sadur was published by the EFEO branch in Jakarta during my tenure there, in collaboration with the commercial publisher KPG. I can easily obtain a scan of the published version, and probably likewise easily obtain a file of the English original if, as I expect, the latter as such remains unpublished.

I presume you are aware of the following, which is presented as part 2 of the article published in Sadur?

  Worsley, Peter. 2006. “Cosmopolitan vernacular culture and illustrations of the Rāma story at Caṇḍi Loro Jonggrang, Prambanan. Part 2: The marriage of the crown prince and the succession in polygamous royal households.” In Anamorphoses: hommage à Jacques Dumarçay, edited by Henri Chambert-Loir and Bruno Dagens, 227–42. Paris: Les Indes savantes.

Best wishes,

Arlo Griffiths
École française d'Extrême-Orient