[INDOLOGY] Call for Papers - IIGRS 7 (Leiden University)

Lucas den Boer l.den.boer.1 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 20:31:19 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues and friends,

Apologies for cross-posting.

We are pleased to announce that the seventh International Indological
Graduate Research Symposium (IIGRS 7) will be held at Leiden
University on the 16th and 17th of October 2015. We would like to
invite all M.A. and PhD students as well as early stage researchers,
that is to say those who have completed their PhDs within the past
five years, to send their abstracts to iigrsuk at googlemail.com by July
19th. We will inform you about the outcome of your application no
later than July 28th. If you would like to apply for separate funding
and need the acceptance before July the 28th, please send us your
abstract with a separate notification as soon as possible. All papers
dealing with any indological research centered around the study of
texts in their original language will be considered by the selection
committee. For further information please have a look at our website
at http://iigrs.byethost17.com or contact us directly at
iigrsuk at googlemail.com.

Details concerning funding and registration will be announced on our
website no later than the middle of July. We are happy to announce
that we will be able to provide all active participants of IIGRS 7
with free accommodation in a hotel close to the venue.

If you are teaching at an institution, we would be very grateful if
you could circulate this information among your students.

Yours faithfully,
Daniele Cuneo & Lucas den Boer