[INDOLOGY] Katyayana's vaartika-s

Dipak Bhattacharya dipak.d2004 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 04:53:36 UTC 2015

25 3 15

In each of the four volumes of the Vaiyākaraṇa-Siddhāntakaumudī of
Bhaṭṭojidīkṣita ed. GiridharaŚarmā Caturvedi, the vārtikas employed in the
sutras of the volume have been alphabetically indexed.

All the vārtikas will be found indexed also in the 1929 (Śaka 1851) Shri
Venkateshwara Stem Press

edition of the Siddhāntakaumudī with the Tattvabodhinī and various notes

DB