[INDOLOGY] Katyayana's vaartika-s

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 12:35:25 UTC 2015

​'ve fetched Pathak and Chitrao from the DLI and uploaded it to archive.org
<https://archive.org/details/5990010905076WordIndexToPaniniSutraPathaAndParisistasVidyanidhiSiddheshvarshastr>
.​
​  I've also made an entry at OpenLibrary.
<https://openlibrary.org/books/OL25663324M/>  I'll probably rename the
archive.org file in due course - it's label is much too long.  When I've
done that, I'll also update the link from OpenLibrary. ​

​Best,
Dominik​