[INDOLOGY] Katyayana's vaartika-s

Ashok Aklujkar ashok.aklujkar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 04:07:06 UTC 2015

IIn S. Chitrao’s/Citrava’s word Index to Panini-sutra-patha and Parisistas, published by the Bhandarkar Oriental Research Institute, 1935, as vol. 2 of the Government Oriental Series, there is a Katyayana-vartika-sabda-kosa on pages 1-203. There are also Vartikastha-gana-patha-pada-suci and Vartikastha-gana-patha.

In the Tattva-bodhini-samakhya-vyakhya-samvalita Siddhanta-kaumudi edited by Vasudeva Laksmana Panasikara and published by the NSP, 1915, there is a Vartika-gana-sutra-paribhasanam suci on pp. 32-39 toward the end.

If any scan of the first is available, I too would like to be informed about it. Google Books has a pdf of the second.

a.a.