[INDOLOGY] Does anyone know of Sanskrit works that use 2nd-syllable rhyming?

Jean-Luc Chevillard jean-luc.chevillard at univ-paris-diderot.fr
Tue Jul 28 07:35:31 UTC 2015

Dear Palaniappan,

Maybe Indira Peterson is referring to what is most frequently seen.

Metrical treatises codify (and name) many theoretical possibilities
but many of those "possibilities" are extremely rare (and found only as
examples inside treatises), which is why, when writing about Tamil meter
in a series of article, I have tried to make statistics.

-- Jean-Luc Chevillard (about to fly from Paris to India)

"https://univ-paris-diderot.academia.edu/JeanLucChevillard"

"https://plus.google.com/u/0/113653379205101980081/posts/p/pub"

"https://twitter.com/JLC1956"