[INDOLOGY] Help with Sanskrit Pronouns

Hock, Hans Henrich hhhock at illinois.edu
Fri Oct 3 01:36:18 UTC 2014

Dear Rohana Seneviratne,

The attached paper may give you some indication of what happens in Sanskrit. You may find the references useful too. (The paper was published in Indic across the millennia: From the Rigveda to Modern Indo-Aryan, ed. by Jared S. Klein and Kazuhiko Yoshida, 49-58. (14th World Sanskrit Conference, Kyoto, Japan, September 1st-5th, 2009, Proceedings of the Linguistic Section.) Bremen: Hempen Verlag, 2012

Best wishes,

Hans Henrich Hock