Re: [INDOLOGY] Vasanta Tryambaka Śevaḍe and Brahmānanda Tripāṭhī

Ashok Aklujkar ashok.aklujkar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 23:35:54 UTC 2014

See:
Upadhyaya, Ramji/Ramaji. Adhunika Samskrta naataka. (Hindi)
Varnekara/Warnekara, S.B. 1963. Arvaciina Sa.smk.rta saahitya (Marathi)
 Saṃskr̥ta vāṅmaya kośa / sampādaka Śrīdhara Bhāskara Varṇekara. Kalakattā : Bhāratīya Bhāshā Parishada, 1988.

See also the surveys of modern Skt literature written by V. Raghavan for the Sahitya Akademi, New Delhi, roughly from 1960-1974.

Since I am traveling, I do not have these books at hand to give page references, but they should have something more than what the Internet tells you.

a.a.