[INDOLOGY] 16th WSC in Bangkok: News 200514

soni at staff.uni-marburg.de soni at staff.uni-marburg.de
Tue May 20 15:25:18 UTC 2014

Dear Friends and Colleagues,
If you are contemplating on participating in the World Sanskrit
Conference in Bangkok in June-July 2015, as we earnestly encourage
others to do so too, then please note the following changes with
immediate effect:

1. The date of the second Announcement has now been set for 15 July
2014. Among many other details we hope to have special hotel rates by
then, which we would like to include in it.

2. PLEASE NOTE this EARLIER date for the Submission of abstracts:
abstract submission now closes on 15 OCTOBER 2014 (NOT 15 February
2015). This earlier date is, for example, to help with properly
organising the various sections with their numerous sessions on
several days.

3. Early Registration Rates end on 15 January 2015 (unchanged).

Please do register as soon as you can. If you wish you may send your
abstracts later, before the deadline of 15 October 2014.

You will find these and other details, including the online
registration form here:

http://www.sanskrit-silpakorn.org/

With best wishes,
J. Soni
Secretary General of the IASS and on behalf of the local organisers in Bangkok