[INDOLOGY] Churning king Vena

Dipak Bhattacharya dipak.d2004 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 12:34:43 UTC 2014

Dear Friend,
I shall try within a few days. Thanks for your interest. I gave you notice
of Indian studies only under the assumption that you knew of Dumezil's
contribution. May I give one friendly advice? Once you get Dumezil, you may
rest assured the mythological aspect would be best treated by him. But I
shall try to collect some Indian material too, as desired by you.
Best
DB