[INDOLOGY] Soo che? Saru che... Gujarati

Balogh Dániel danbalogh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 17:03:57 UTC 2014

Thanks to Jay Soni and Bindu Bhatt for their quick replies. I've now got
the correct Gujarati text. I'll be away from the computer for a few days
now so I won't be able to respond quickly to any further contributions.
The only thing I still don't know is whether શ is pronounced as a
palatal in standard Gujarati, or does it sound the same as સ, becoming
dental as it does in the language of many Hindi speakers (though not
standard Hindi).
All the best,
Daniel

---
A levél vírus, és rosszindulatú kód mentes, mert az avast! Antivirus védelme ellenőrizte azt.