[INDOLOGY] (no subject)

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 20:23:31 UTC 2014

I'm sorry, but I really can't let this divisive and false assertion stand.
I certainly objected in the Ramanujan case, and I'm sure many other
INDOLOGY members have raised their voices in all cases.  It is, of course,
a matter for individual action and responsibility.  But a kind of
"East-West divide" simply does not exist in this forum, and it is insidious
to suggest so.  Such a position would be against everything this forum was
created to support.

I am extremely sorry that you feel this way, and I would like to reassure
you strongly that all academic indological authors who suffer censorship
and ideological attack would be fully and equally supported by the members
of the INDOLOGY forum.

Sincerly,
Dominik Wujastyk
INDOLOGY forum member.