Re: [INDOLOGY] Siṃhatilakasūri on the Bhuvanadīpaka

C.A. Formigatti caf57 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Sep 20 09:35:45 UTC 2013

Dear Ales,

Unfortunately, after checking our lists in the Cambridge collections, I
have to say that we have only one ms of the mūla, but no ms of the
vṛtti. Anyway, you find the information you need on p.254a of the sixth
volume of the New Catalogus Catalogorum. On p. 508 of N. Balbir's
catalogue of the Jain mss of the British Library, Cat. No. 1401a is
listed as a ms of Siṃhatilakasūri's ṭīkā, which however seems to have
disappeared (I was trying to find mss you could easily consult without
having to travel).

I did not have time to check the VOHD, but I guess it's worth a try
anyway.

Camillo Formigatti