[INDOLOGY] Rāmānandī-s and Yoga Upaniṣad-s

Christian Current christiancurrent at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 19:59:15 UTC 2013

Dear list,

I have come across several references to Rāmānandī's studying Yoga
Upaniṣad-s as key texts (Ramdas Lamb, for instance in his article on the
Rāmānandī's for Gerald Larson's festschrift).  So far I have been unable to
confirm which Upaniṣad-s they consider significant.

I would be very grateful to be pointed to more information, particularly
which faction(s) of the order and which of these texts specifically do they
utilize. Any help would be most welcome.

Many Thanks,

Christian Current

PhD Candidate
The Department of Asian Studies