[INDOLOGY] INDOLOGY Digest, Vol 10, Issue 16

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 18:22:34 UTC 2013

Apologies! My remarks were not quite right.​
​

It's not the "digest" setting that causes the ​
​
​display problem, but having MIME switched off.  Turn that setting on, and
the Unicode characters will display properly.

Tweaking your settings is done by clicking the button "unsubscribe or edit
options" at the bottom of the page here: http://listinfo.indology.info/
You'll need your password, that was in an email you got when you were first
subscribed.

Best,
Dominik