[INDOLOGY] Chambers MS collection?

Michael Witzel witzel at fas.harvard.edu
Wed May 29 22:04:53 UTC 2013

You can try with the director of the Orient section of the Staatsbibliothek (former Royal Prussian Library),
Hartmut-Ortwin Feistel, but I think he has since retired:

h-o.feistel AT sbb.spk-berlin.de

Or, perhaps better, try Gerhard Ehlers at the Academy; he is heavily involved with the description ofStaatsbibliotkek's Staatsbibliotek's Indian MSS:

Gerhard Ehlers <gerhard.ehlers  AT sbb.spk-berlin.de>

M.WItzel