[INDOLOGY] Chambers MS collection?

Martin Gansten martin.gansten at pbhome.se
Thu May 30 06:15:36 UTC 2013

Many thanks to all who replied, on and off the list, with helpful
advice. I have tried a couple of the addresses mentioned and am waiting
for a response.

Incidentally, the replies of Madhav Deshpande and Rosane Rocher below
never reached me: I became aware of them only through their being quoted
in Michael Witzel's post. I don't know why this should be -- could list
administrators shed any light? Perhaps there have been other replies,
too, that I have missed?

Martin Gansten